Americans On Medicare Are Getting a Big Surprise This Month (Check If You're Eligible)


Millions of Americans on Medicare are finding out they have unclaimed benefits – Are you one of them?

Most people are shocked to learn what they could be claiming and some are eligible for thousands of dollars in savings.

How Do I See If I Am Eligible?

  1. Are over the age of 65
  2. Live in an eligible zip code
  3. Are a U.S. citizen or resident

This new online service is helping people on Medicare to maximize their Medicare benefits. It’s completely free to check if you are eligible, and takes just under 2 minutes, so it’s definitely worth your time. Simply select your age below to find out what benefits are available in your area.

Follow These 2 Simple Steps To See If You Are Eligible

Step 1: Select your age below.

Step 2: Just answer a few questions (less than 1 minute) and find out how much you are eligible for.

Did You Know…

Original Medicare only pays for 80% of your covered health care costs, leaving you responsible for 20% of your medical bill. Limit your maximum out of pocket expense with a Medicare Advantage plan.

$0 premiums, $0 deductibles, no copays in some areas

The purpose of this site is the solicitation of insurance and informational purposes only. Contact may be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company. We are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program, if you are looking for the government’s Medicare site, it is

1. Based on median Medicare Advantage benefit amounts for dental available across multiple plans and metro areas. Not all benefits available in specific plans or regions.

2. ” Understanding the Extra Help With Your Medicare Prescription Drug Plan ” pages.

3. Certain beneficiaries may qualify for help paying their Part B Premium ($170.10 as of 2022) as part of each State’s Medicaid/or Medical Assistance Program. MedicareGenius assists beneficiaries with applications and initial eligibility screening, but only the relevant state agency may determine eligibility. Provision of financial information to MedicareGenius is optional and does not affect enrollment eligibility. Residents of certain regions may also qualify for a Part B Buyback Plan covering up to $135 of the Part B Premium.


Our goal is to make bestvaluechoice as helpful a resource as possible and help your body reach its potential. Every product listed here offers you a glimpse of the factual pros and cons. We believe in simplifying your life and providing the best service to our visitors.